Give your career rocket power!
At Aerojet Rocketdyne, you’ll find a dynamic company that works on projects that are substantial enough to be challenging, yet focused in objective, so your individual contribution is never lost in the process. We stress a strong ethical workplace, both in relation to the work we do and the sense of fairness that is extended to all employees, regardless of background.
If you attend an accredited college or university, bring your talents, skills, creativity and energy to one of the career fairs and other events we regularly attend to attract bright minds here.
We’re looking for dynamic graduates who aspire to work on challenging projects in the following areas:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Chemistry and other technical degrees
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
Campus Recruiting Events:
- September 15, 2014 - Arizona State University Supply Chain Management Association Career Fair
- September 15, 2014 - University of Virginia Career Fair
- September 16, 2014 - Virginia Tech Career Fair
- September 17, 2014 - Purdue Industrial Roundtable
- September 18, 2014 - Arizona State University Career Fair
- September 24, 2014 - California State University, Sacramento Career Fair
- October 1, 2014 - Florida Institute of Technology Career Fair
- October 1, 2014 - University of Florida Career Fair
- October 2, 2104 - Tuskegee Career Fair
- October 8, 2014 - California Polytechnic State University, SLO Career Fair
- October 20, 2014 - University of Washington Engineering and Science Career Fair
If you are in school or a recent college graduate, please view our career opportunities in the College Students Job Listings here.
Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should email the Human Resources Department here.