Aerojet Rocketdyne (AR) has launched a new integrated software module called Partner Information Manager (PIM), an Exostar Platform application. PIM is an application that will allow AR to better automate the collection of supplier information.
AR is in the process of rolling out PIM to small groups of suppliers in successive phases (up to maximum of 2,000), primarily supporting government programs. This implementation will continue through the month of April 2022 and eventually, all AR suppliers will be required to use Exostar PIM.
To learn more about Exostar, please visit: https://my.exostar.com/display/TE/PIM+Form+Resources
Benefits expected from Exostar PIM:
- Allows AR to better automate the collection of onboarding new supplier information;
- Uses a real time, “complete once, share many times” data model;
- Automates reporting and metrics (e.g., status checks, such as “view and track forms”, “check due dates” and “progress on form completion”, etc.)
- Collects data regarding critical compliance activity in accordance with:
- Cybersecurity compliance per NIST 800-171 and DFARS 252.204-7012;
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) compliance per DFARS 252.204-7021; and,
- Conflict Minerals compliance with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
NOTE: These requirements are currently captured on form SCM-F-7.11.01.09.003, Annual Business Certification (ABC).
After each supplier group is loaded into PIM, applicant supplier personnel will receive a system generated email “invitation” to participate in PIM.
IMPORTANT: Suppliers that have previously registered with Exostar will NOT incur additional fees. AR will access information suppliers have previously shared with other Exostar customers. Suppliers that do not have an Exostar account must pay a small annual license fee to set one up.
- Supplier Letter: AR has sent a letter to announce the Exostar PIM implementation.
- Outreach: As each group of suppliers is identified to be loaded into Exostar, “onboarding teams” will be communicating with the supplier to identify users and provide training.